Flower Squadron Flower Squadron

It was good, but....

It was really too easy, there was a lack of sound, and there's not too much strategy that you have to put forth. Work on those areas for your next project. Other than that, this game is pretty good...it's something to pass the time with, right? ^-^

Amitoune Internet Client Amitoune Internet Client

Very nice

defintely unique and interesting to the site. The one thing that got me though was the race. Everything I typed wouldn't be accepted. o_O;;

Aside from that, it seems like it would have been awesome. :)

Submachine2: Lighthouse Submachine2: Lighthouse

You've yet to disappoint me

You've done a great job. There's indeed a big difference between this one and the last one. * Graphics and length wise. Not to mention the new music and movies * I also like how you had to make some players really think, write things down, and work on equations. * You even made me map out the sewer b/c off all the pipes XD * Very fun indeed. I do give props to those who gave out some hints. They were very useful. My advice is: Write things down. Some of the advice on these reviews were not much help and even wrong. Be prepared to think when you play this! ^-^

Submachine1: extended Submachine1: extended

Awesomeness

I have to agree that this one took slightly longer to finish then the first one. Anyways, if you get the "gem" what do you do with it?? Is it just there for show or does it have a purpose? Awesome game once again! ^w^b

the ugly the ugly

Very Interesting...

I must admit, it took me a while to figure it out, but finally I did. PEOPLE! There is an ending where you don't die! The key is doing something after another thing. * Hint, hint * If you still don't get it Listen close-

Spoiler!
Turn on the Stereo, then click the curtains on the left.

That's how you get the ending where you don't die.

I swear...some of you give up to easy. Great Game!

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

Wow

This is interesting. A leet translator. I'm impressed. Makes it somewhat easier to understand what the hell some people are writing. XDD

catch the freaks catch the freaks

!!

Wow. This game is nice. I think this is front page material. Pretty good. I really like it. Keep it up.

Quasiality: Best Friends Quasiality: Best Friends

X_x

uhhhh.....ok. That was.....uhmmmm.....freaky....Nice job with the interaction though. yeah....

Warhammer Shooter 2!!! Warhammer Shooter 2!!!

Very Nice

Wow. This is pretty good. Nice shooter. This is probably in the top shooter games on this site. Keep up the good work.

stickman shooter stickman shooter

WTF

hmmm.... interesting. Not too good though. not a lot of skill required. Nedd to do something with the aimer. Better hope this doesn't get blammed.