Time Well Wasted Time Well Wasted

Wow

Time to make flash= A few hours of your time

Yondaime freaking out in the corner= priceless

XDD

Great Job!

Tosti Trieout Tosti Trieout

Wtf? XD

Wow. That was....random. XD You're off to a good start. Very nice. Very odd. hahaha. Good job!

Migel responds:

Thnx I hope I can keep it up :P

Random One --Trailer-- Random One --Trailer--

Very nice

I think it would have been better with some music though. or sound FX. I look forward to seeing the whole thing. Keep it up! Good job!

idaelmanta responds:

I know it could've been a WHOLE LOT better..

Music is the key and I don't haff one!! I will pour my sweat and blood and tears just to place at least some 20-second loop on my next sub!.. *sob*

And thanks for your time and review! ^^

Flower Squadron Flower Squadron

It was good, but....

It was really too easy, there was a lack of sound, and there's not too much strategy that you have to put forth. Work on those areas for your next project. Other than that, this game is pretty good...it's something to pass the time with, right? ^-^

Amitoune Internet Client Amitoune Internet Client

Very nice

defintely unique and interesting to the site. The one thing that got me though was the race. Everything I typed wouldn't be accepted. o_O;;

Aside from that, it seems like it would have been awesome. :)

Submachine2: Lighthouse Submachine2: Lighthouse

You've yet to disappoint me

You've done a great job. There's indeed a big difference between this one and the last one. * Graphics and length wise. Not to mention the new music and movies * I also like how you had to make some players really think, write things down, and work on equations. * You even made me map out the sewer b/c off all the pipes XD * Very fun indeed. I do give props to those who gave out some hints. They were very useful. My advice is: Write things down. Some of the advice on these reviews were not much help and even wrong. Be prepared to think when you play this! ^-^